Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cellular Network Changes

Well just when I thought that I would have to move to Sprint I recieved good news from a rep at the Shack.  He told me that the rumored device is comming to the shack (Radio Shack) in July.                                                   I spoke with a rep at the Shack (Radio Shack) He told me the rumored device is cumming to the shack in July.  He advised he could not confirm specs.  The device should be a merge of the HD2/EVO.  The windows mobile will be discontinued.  It will have the latest version of Android 2.2 pre installed and could not confirm price.  If you wanted the EVO but are frustrated by TMO this is the one you've been waiting for.    I also found out that GSM sim card based tech is no longer the world standard.   It is called utms but the future standard is LTE which Verizon is the first carrier to make the upgrade comming in the next year.  He told me the HSPA + that T-Mobile is using will be better and faster than Wimax.  I have been waiting for a sign to make a decision and I think this is it.                  




No comments:

Post a Comment