Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Android

The Android ecosystem is changing.   The Nexus 1 and the Google 1 have been officially retired.   As a T-Mobile subscriber from the beginning I look to see what changes will be coming.   I have a upgrade that I've been holding onto for a while.    There are rumors that the I phone is coming to T-Mobile this fall.  I'm torn between the I phone, and the HTC Evo.   I think T-Mobile has heard the criticism and wants to make the changes to improve their service.   It is interesting that they started the Android revolution but are in last place to the other carriers.  With the Announcement  of the Move of Deutsche Telecom CEO to take over T-Mobile USA is a sign.  They have stated publicly that they are not happy with the direction under the Voicestream CEO
that is stepping down.  He was instrumental in the I phone coming to Europe.  I feel changes for the better will happen in the next 45 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment