Sunday, February 14, 2010

What kind to chose

Some guys say they are a boob man or a leg man.   I have liked boobs for as long as I can remember.
The thing that is hard to say is that I also am a booty guy.  My feeling is one without the other is not the same.
I can stare at nice boobs and get hipmotize....  I can also see the same thing when I look at a nice booty.
I like boobs but real ones.  They don't have to be supersized but just nice and real.  When it comes to buts
nice and round but not supersized.   A cute chic with curves and big booty and nice boobs is the best.
If I had to choose between boobs and buts I would choose boobs but it would be a hard choice.  So if
a gun was put to my head I'm a boob man who is partial to a nice but as an added plus.

Welcome to my universe....

No comments:

Post a Comment